Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions that we list below apply to all the products of TheOrganic Carbon Pvt. Ltd.. Humpy A2 is a brand under ‘TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited’, whose registered office is at 1, Yash classic, Deep bungalow chowk, Model colony, Pune 411016, Maharashtra, India maintains this website and mobile applications for your personal entertainment, information and communication.
In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies or brands of ‘TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited’.
You are requested to go through and accept the terms of conditions for using our website and mobile application every time you visit our page.
By accepting the terms and conditions you give us the permission
- To access your personal information
- To store your information purely for business purpose
- To invite you to participate in contents and other consumer awareness programs
By allowing you access to our website and mobile application we are giving you the right to
- Access information related to our company and product offering
- Avail the offers and discounts that we will be introducing from time to time
- Use our content in a manner that it is not considered violation of content copyright
Ordering and Payment Policy
- We work on a subscription or a pre-paid model and customers are requested to subscribe for the entire month/months in advance. A detailed itemized consumption bill will be sent to your registered e-mail ID, end of each month.
- Order would be considered 'complete' only post payment has been made and door-step deliveries would begin from the next day of placing the order if order is placed before 2pm else it will begin from the second day.
- All changes in delivery schedule to be informed before 4pm, a day before the delivery. Changes can be made through Call/Mobile App/Website.
- Payment can be made online at www.TheOrganicCarbon.com or on Humpy A2 mobile applications. This is an automated payment system. Payment can also be made by handing over cheque to our delivery executive. Cheque should be in favor of TheOrganic Carbon Pvt. Ltd.
- Delivery policy of TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited applies to all its subsidiaries and affiliated brands including Humpy A2 products
- While TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited endeavors to provide the most convenient delivery time as required by the consumer, TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made between 5:30 am to 9:00 am of the date. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
- Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in Pune. For other areas please call TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited.
- While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details.
- Name of the recipient
- Flat number/bungalow number
- Name of the building/society
- Name of the road/street
- Contact number landline/mobile
- Proper/familiar land mark
- Email address
- After the order is accepted by TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited, a confirmation email or SMS or call will be sent or made to the customer.
- The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
- TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited’s delivery agent will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made.
- TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address;
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited;
- Addressee refused to accept the products.
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from the customer.
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, Heavy Rains, National strike/bandh or in any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
- All changes in delivery schedule to be informed before 4pm, a day before the delivery. Changes can be made through Call/Mobile App/Website.
Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
- We like to plan our supply chain well in order to serve you better. All changes in delivery schedule to be informed before 4pm, a day before the delivery. Changes can be made through Mobile App/Website.
- Milk once dispatched cannot be cancelled or returned. In such case, we will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
- We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- If the subscription cancellation was made in time, we will charge a 10% cancellation fee and refund or re-credit your debit card with the remaining amount within 10-14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
- In the unlikely event that we deliver a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item.
- In case of puffed packs or damaged packs, please return them through our delivery person either the same day or next day. This will help us understand the problem better and fix them. Your feedback is valuable. You could also call us between 7am-4pm
- Refund will be done within 5-10 working days from the date of cancellation of order:
- Refund Cheque will be issued in the billing name unless otherwise advised by customers. In case the refund Cheque is lost by customer, Cheque will be reissued in 15 days on the receipt of affidavit.
- In case of incorrect name on the refund Cheque, a new Cheque will be reissued in 15 days on the receipt of original Cheque from the customer.
- If your refund doesn't appear in Your Account, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact customer care for further assistance.
|Pay Mode||Refund Mode|
|Net Banking||Bank account online transfer|
|Debit Card||Bank account online transfer|
Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property Rights on TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited website and mobile application apply but are not limited to content, trademarks and logos, pictures, video, design elements, software, source code, meta tags, databases, text and/or graphics, icons and hyperlinks.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the website and mobile application and app for public or commercial purposes, including the logo, graphics, text, design, images, audio and video without prior written permission of TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited.
- While TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited endeavors to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services the website and mobile application may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited may make modifications or changes to this website and mobile application or changes to the website and mobile application or the information on products and services described in this website and mobile application at any time. TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the website and mobile application; TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited believes the customer has violated applicable law and orders that TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited believes are harmful to TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited or its vendors/suppliers/distributors/affiliates. TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this website and mobile application.
- TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification and the revised version shall be available on the website and mobile application. By continuing the usage of this website and mobile application you are agreeing to the revised terms and conditions. In the event of you not agreeing to the revised terms, then you should stop using the website and mobile application.
- Although TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited may from time to time, monitor discussions, chats postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Website and mobile application, TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website and mobile application.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website and mobile applications are either the property of, or used with permission by TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the webwebsite and mobile application. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or email address) you transmit to the Website and mobile application by electronic mail or otherwise, will be used by TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited but will not be disclosed to others. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Website and mobile application, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from this Website and mobile application.
- Your use of and browsing in the Website and mobile application are at your risk. Neither TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website and mobile application, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website and mobile application provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of browsing in the website and mobile application and mobile application or your downloading of any materials provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited has not reviewed any or all of the website mobile applications linked to our website and mobile application and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-website and mobile application pages or any other website and mobile applications linked to our Website and mobile application.
- With respect to information or materials that you choose to display or post on any interactive services of the Website and mobile application ("user content"), you grant TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such user content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited and the affiliated entities' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive termination of this agreement for any reason. For each item of user content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such user content (as applicable), and your provision or creation thereof through the Website and mobile application, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit.
- Please note that other website and mobile application visitors may post messages or make statements in the services that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, or offensive. TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited and the affiliated entities neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in any services by third parties. Without limitation, TheOrganic Carbon Private Limited and the affiliated entities are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the services (including without limitation errors or omissions in postings or links or images embedded in messages or profiles) or results obtained by using any such information or materials.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Government of India. By using the Website and mobile application you agree to submit to the Indian jurisdiction court in the event of any dispute.